Empowering women to live well
At Galangoor, we understand that looking after the whole woman achieves the best health outcomes.
Our clinics provide a range of health and wellbeing services and programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
Some of the services for women we offer include:
- General health care
- Women’s business
- Breast screening
- Sexual health screening
- Referrals to Medical Specialists and/or other services
- Mental health and social and emotional wellbeing
- Pre-natal (pregnancy) care and post-natal (after birth) care
- Parenting and family support
- Group activities including Water Aerobics and the Women’s Yarning Circle