Health is more than just not being sick.
Health is also about feeling good physically and mentally, being connected to culture and not letting harmful substances become a problem in your life.
When someone comes to Galangoor Duwalami Primary Healthcare, we take a holistic approach to their health and wellbeing and work with them to address their physical, emotional, social and cultural needs.
To do this, we have a comprehensive range of SERVICES & PROGRAMS spanning physical wellness and better mental health, regular health checks and chronic disease management, to ante- and post-natal and specialty care.
We believe in empowering all clients to take an active role in improving their health and making better lifestyle choices, so they can live happy and healthy lives.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Education
- Paediatric Services
- Mums & Bubs Program
ALLIED HEALTH / SPECIALIST SERVICES
- Occupational Therapist (Child / Adult)
- Child Speech Therapist
- ICOP Indigenous Cardiac Outreach Service
- Social Health Support – psychology services for adults and children
- Ear & Eye Health (Audiologist & Optometrist)
- Integrated Team Care (ITC)
- Deadly Choices
– Quit Smoking
– Drug & Alcohol
– Work It Out
– Healthy Lifestyles & DC Fit